About Pandos Intelligence Inc.
Pandos Intelligence Inc. (PI) is a software company based in Ontario, Canada. PI’s main products are web-apps or integrated apps that facilitate team formation, team management and team assessment.
Address: 20 Dundas St W Suite 921, Toronto, ON M5G 2H1
PI is in search of a Business Development Lead (BDL), who will be responsible for defining and implementing our marketing and growth programs. The BDL will work in a fast-paced EdTech startup and report directly to other C-level executives and is responsible for digital online marketing and customer acquisition. The ideal candidate should already have experience building and running personalized inbound/outbound marketing campaigns to drive consistent sales revenue growth.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Digital online presence
- Develop and manage content bank (need to sustain enough content for at least 3 months)
- Publish as many SEO-optimized articles with a frequency of 1 every week.
- Conduct keyword research, create tags with top keywords and add the tags in WordPress.
- Modify (rotate) meta descriptions of pages to include keyword variations every 2 to 3 weeks.
- Cross-link articles with links within the content leading to other articles (build inter-linked page clusters). The ideal avg of links is 5 per page.
- Collaborate with internal teams to create a landing page dedicated to improve SEO and optimize the user experience.
- Use SEMrush for keyword ranking and Google Search Console to track a list of keywords indexed for
- Design, build, and maintain our social media presence.
- Create video marketing
- Customer acquisition
- Use CRM platform to build a customer database and manage sales lead
- Use marketing automation platform and email marketing service to drive sales funnel
- Identify appropriate prospects, set appointments, make effective qualifying sales calls, and manage sales cycle to close new business in all service categories offered
- Possess in-depth product knowledge and be able to conduct demos and relay objection handling
Requirements and Qualifications
- Full English proficiency in reading, writing and speaking, and listening is required
- Demonstrable experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and/or display advertising campaigns
- Experience in setting up and optimizing PPC campaigns on all major search engines
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent writing skills (Need to write at least one article every two days)
- Solid knowledge of website and marketing analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, NetInsight, Omniture, WebTrends, SEMRush, etc.)
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
- Professional video editing skill
- Self-starter, organized and self-motivated with the ability to define goals and prioritize work;
- Being able to work remotely in a team
- Tracking time and report results daily
- Experience with sales and marketing of SaaS is a plus
- Provides thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- It is a 6-month contract position which might get extended up to performance
- It is a remote position
- Flexible working hours to work in EST timezone
- Salary is negotiable
- Chance to work in Canada
- Resume (Required)
- Portfolio (Preferred)
- Any other related documents (Optional)
- Send your CV and related documents to email@example.com